Done for You On Demand Service where we Find, Vet and Help you hire salespeople who can ACTUALLY sell
How would you feel IF when you were finally engaged with the interview process, you were only dealing with “A” players?
What can you accomplish in your business if you knew we saved you at least 20 hours of interview/sourcing time per hire?
This is for you, If YOU are tired of:
- Seeing the flow of sales candidates from Indeed, LinkedIn or your network stall or (worse) disappear
- Wasting time chasing candidates that aren’t the right fit (but you love them and ignore red flags)
- Guessing who CAN sell instead of following a process
Ready to only invest your time in Top Producers?
What do YOU get with TalentFlow?
- Your Calendar is filled with interviews with “A” players (we handle the first qualifying interview)
- You save a minimum of 20 hours per hire.
- A dedicated sourcing team that specializes ONLY on sales talent will focus on finding candidates that meet YOUR criteria & get them interested in the opportunity
- VIRTUAL Bench of candidates: You own the list of candidates we found with their contact information.
- A dedicated Sales Hiring Assistant (SHA) who specializes only on sales talent will focus on scheduling and holding Phone screens with interested candidates, qualify them and handle all communication/follow up.
- You will get their interview notes to determine if you want to do a more in-depth interview
- Weekly activity reports.
- Phone screening of YOUR incoming candidates who apply directly to you to save you time.
How does TalentFlow work?*
1.Purchase ON DEMAND TalentFlow starting at $3,000/month, you get:
- Our help with the right profile/compensation of an ideal sales candidate
- Up to 20 interested candidates/month (We do this)
- Up to 10 HELD Qualifying Phone screens/month (We do this)
- Up to 6 in-depth interviews/month (You do this)
- After the first month you pay $1,500 every 2 weeks and can pause at any time.
- Virtual Bench of all interested candidates we find
- Instead of paying up a recruiting fee of up to 25% of the candidate’s base, you pay as you go and for what you actually need: a consistent flow of sales candidates to pick from.
2. Set up your Calendly:
- We will source the right profiles, reach out and follow up to get them interested in the role.
- We will hold the first qualifying phone screen with those who are interested
- We will send you A players’ interview notes and their resumes to you
- We will book those who passed our initial screen to your calendar in the slots that work for you
3. Hire your revenue producer
- Now that you have a consistent flow of candidates to you, take them through your in-depth and cultural interviews
- Make an offer
- Watch your new hire hit their revenue goals
- Relax and know that you now have a predictable way of growing your sales team with our TalentFlow.
*This service MAY NOT be a good fit for those who are making their first sales hire. It depends on what limitations are placed on a role. For multiple roles/hires monthly amount will be adjusted as agreed.
What our customers are saying:
Hiring good salespeople is not an easy task. Oftentimes sales candidates are doing their best sales job while interviewing, and once they get in the chair, they tend to generate less-than-desirable results.
For a long time, I didn’t know why…Revenue Hire was able to identify candidates that are top notch. Through their recruitment process they were able to quantify hidden strengths and weaknesses that a normal interview process could not.
As a result, they saved me at least 20 hours of interview time per hire, and when I was finally engaged with the interview process, I was only dealing with “A” players.
Our newest team member has taken our onboarding process and cut the typical ramp up time in half… believe it or not, we actually knew that would happen too! Thank you, Olga!
Olga was a pleasure to work with. She took the time to understand what our needs were and what kind of sales agent we were seeking. She is well trained and has spent a considerable amount of time working on her skills as an interviewer. She took the entire process off of our plate which saved us a huge amount of time. She was open to having the interviews at our office and allowed us to participate in any stage that we wanted to be involved in. This was a great learning opportunity for me and for the other managers in the company to learn how to correctly interview candidates. We have had great results with the sales agents we have sourced with Olga and will look back to her in the future to help us find the next top producers.
“I recommend Olga and her team to anyone looking to improve and streamline their hiring process. Upon hire they immediately implemented standardized frameworks to work in for reliable results, and saved our internal team hundreds of hours with their efficiency and excellence. The results speak for themselves, and she upskilled our team as an added bonus.”
I would highly recommend Olga and Revenue Hire for any company looking to take the guesswork and stress out of hiring expert, high-caliber sales people for their organization. She has been a pleasure to work with – she’s very efficient and focused, quickly gets to the bottom of our hiring needs with us, and diligently searches, interviews, and recruits for top candidates for us to interview. I’ve been very impressed with the process, and have full faith in it, as we have had several excellent hires thanks to her and her company. Revenue Hire has been a great addition to our company tool box and we could not be happier.
Olga and her team work diligently, patiently and professionally to help secure our growing title company an excellent salesperson. Not only is our salesperson exceeding expectations with our clients, but she is a great character fit with our existing team. Everyone loves Fawn! Thank you to Olga for finding us a gem!