Revenue Hire guarantees our sales talent, so if your new employee doesn’t work out within the first 3 months, we will provide a new candidate or issue a credit toward future hires.
For Employers: About Revenue Hire’s B2B Sales Recruitment Process
Revenue Hire maintains a rigorous and exacting sales-hiring process that yields guaranteed talent with zero hassle. We hand select candidates using a start-to-finish, 7-step method.
With this core process driving every new hire, we customize each step depending on the type of experience needed, the subject-matter expertise required, and the specific skills and talents necessary for each distinct role. We work with all industries.
1. Customized ad creation
- Create and distribute role-specific employment ads, attracting attention from candidates who show a particular interest in your industry and goals
2. High-tech candidate assessment
- Leverage industry-leading technology to source, screen, and assesses each candidate, creating a detailed picture of sales aptitude and company fit
3. Role-specific interview
- Conduct rigorous personal interviews with every possible candidate, analyzing professionalism, honesty, people skills, and a range of considerations unique to each role
4. Sales-simulation evaluation
- Assess selling skills through industry-specific, improvisational role-playing exercises
5. Candidate presentation: 2 – 3 qualified candidates
- Trim list of qualified candidates down to 2 – 3 individuals best suited to the role, and present selections to client management in detail
6. Cultural interview
- Partner with client companies to conduct cultural interviews of each vetted candidate, facilitating final selection of the best personality fit for your unique corporate environment
7. Strategic handoff
- Educate management on details of new hire’s strengths, experiences, and areas of potential struggle, supporting a seamless transition into training and sales success